Friday, March 13, 2009

She speaks!


This video is for everyone who thinks that Presley never talks.  She is not only talking, she is performing.  And she is doing such a beautiful job. She is singing "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty.   Teag seems to think it sounds lovely.  (I hope this video works.) By the way, she got that headband at playgroup and it is a hot commodity at our house.  It says, "Kiss me, I'm Irish."  

6 comments:

TH said...

I can't see the video cause I am not on our updated computer but this comment makes me laugh cause she is the little talker when she talks. She is so fun and we love to have her and her big sis over.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

That is too cute!!

The Nye's said...

She is a doll!! Kyle had so much fun with her when she was here. Right at the end I told Pres she was going to see her mommy and Kyle said loudly, "NO, I want her to stay." She started crying after because she was worried that she wasn't going to see you and I think she thought Kyle was being mean. I tried to explain that Kyle was saying that because he loves her so much and wanted her to stay, but I don't think she was convinced. She seemed to have a pretty good time, though. Send her with us ANYTIME! She is an angel!

Lizzy said...

Very cute. Dani loves presley. Those headbands are going to be fought over come Tuesday at our house.....My big girls are very interested in wearing them I'm not sure why because they don't like boys. At least that's what they tell me.

NatBug said...

That is so cute! I got the same headband at the dollar store! Jake wore mine all day too!

Rachael and Justin said...

What a performance!! She's cute, and so is Teag. I can't wait to meet Teag. I'll be in Salt Lake Friday April 17th, so I'll be home for the marathon. You should come to town. After my grandparents and Heidi leave I might go to Vegas with my parents. I might actually finally see their house there!
Your food storage is impressive. I got Justin and I a lot of the Army meals. They're pretty condensed so it's easier to store more in our fabulous one bedroom apartment!