For her birthday we had cake and ice cream with some family and friends. After cake and ice cream, the idea was that she would have 6 or 7 girls that were her age that would stay after and watch "Thumbelina" the new Barbie movie that she got for her birthday. 6 or 7 girls turned into 17 or 18 kids of all ages (and genders) that wanted to stay and watch. I was surprised at how well they all watched it and paid attention. I think some of the boys may have been into it a little more than some of the girls. It was pretty funny. It was an easy way to do a "birthday party." No games, no treat bags, no pinatas, just eat cake and ice cream, watch the movie and go home. Perfect!
It was a fun night and I hope she had a great birthday. I wasn't able to upload any pictures today for some reason. (Maybe because it is a white-out blizzard in Rock Springs right now) But I will post the pictures for this event as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment