So here are the pictures to go along with my last post. I slaved over that cake forever. Unfortunately, the picture I got it from looked a lot better.



This is the ultimate movie party. We don't have any couches upstairs yet so I just pulled every pillow and blanket onto the floor and everyone just laid around. They actually had a really good time. Every once in while you would hear a boy yell, "Quiet girls, I can' t hear!"

This is Teag doing acrobat tricks for the party. Why waste money on a clown when you can use your children for entertainment?

This is just a funny picture of the girls trying to box. If I ever learn how to use my scanner I'll have to put a picture of Josh boxing with his twin brother when they were little. It is so adorable. Clearly, the girls do not know what they are doing. They were doing more giggling than boxing.

Just a random picture of Teag. It looks like he cares for laundry just as much as his mother!
5 comments:
I love all the cute pictures! Teag is so adorable! Also, I think you are WAY brave to have that many kids at your house at one time! Good mom, you are.
WOW! I can't believe that she is 6 years old, kids grow up so fast! Her cake was so cool, you did a great job. I loved the pic of all the kids watching the movie, the part about the boys is funny!!!
Very cute pics! The cake looks great, they are much harder than they look! I love your house, it is beautiful and your weight room is AWESOME!
Kenady had a ton of kids at her party. She's popular in the Rock! Nice job on the cake!!
Cute, cute, cute!! Love the cake and the movie party!
Post a Comment