This is Josh and Jason boxing when they were younger. Don't they look so cute? I guess Josh never grew out of this desire. He is doing another Cage Fight on Thursday. I told him I'm cool with it as long as he doesn't get punched. He said that getting punched usually comes with the territory when you are in the cage and I am not a fan of watching him get punched. Hmmmm, I guess I just hope this is his last one. Afterall, he is nearing old man age :)
Good Luck Josh! P.S. Don't get punched.
5 comments:
That is such a funny picture! Those shorts are amazing! I hope he doesn't get punched either! Good luck!
That is so cute. I wondered how you felt about him fighting. Good luck to both of you!!! Oh and anytime you want to get away and see something new you have a place to stay in TEXAS!
That is a cute picture. Your blog is great, I'll be stopping in often! I didn't know your husband was such a fighter! Good luck NOT getting punched in the cage!
Hey Jesika! I just came across your blog via Cammie. I love all the pics of your cute kids....and the picture of Josh is priceless :)
I LOVE the boxing pictures!! And the only person I worry about in the cage is the guy Josh is fighting!
Post a Comment