Christmas was fabulous this year. We loved every minute of it. As the kids get older it is even more fun for Josh and I during Christmastime. They love all the traditions and look forward to them now. For the last 4 years we have got together with our good friends for Christmas eve dinner and festivities. This is a picture of all the kids. It was the best one we got so we went with it.

This was a family picture taken that night. As you can see, Josh was not cooperating, so as punishment I posted this picture. I can't believe he is 32 and still cannot take a serious picture. Maybe by the time he is 40, doubt it though.

These are our good friends and party animals. This year we had clam chowder, salad, garlic cheese rolls and mud pie for dinner. It was delicious.

Kenady took her turn with the camera that night.

This was after the kids opened up their PJs on Christmas eve. Teag also got a pillow pet to match the girls' that they've had a couple years. He was super pumped. In fact, the kids were so excited at this point I wasn't sure how they would handle it in the morning.

Again with their pillow pets.

Next morning, they woke us up at 7:20. Not too bad compared to how early I used to get up when I was growing up (5:00am). But this is the first year that we haven't had to wake them up . This is Kenady showing off her paper jamz.

Presley with her nutcracker. Weird that she wanted one, right?


After most of the presents were opened.

Christmas was great. We got to participate in a few Christmas concerts, see temple square and the visitors centers which the kids loved, make tons of Christmas treats and candies, receive tons of Christmas treats and candies, and even got to remember the reason for the season. I know this blog seems a little late since it is the 6th of January (gasp) but this is just how I roll with blogging. Hope all your Christmas's were wonderful and are having a great New Year so far.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! I got your Christmas card back in the mail the other day--the one I tried to send you the 2nd week of December. Weird. You didn't move did you? Doesn't really look like it. :) Well hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment