Teag's birthday was October 29th but Josh and I put on a big event that day so we didn't actually celebrate it until November 9th or something like that. Here is Teag with his Thomas the Train cake that I made him. He loved it, (well at least as much as a 2-year old can appreciate the 6 hours his mother put in to making this cake, which isn't very much.)

I thought it turned out ok. It was red velvet with cream cheese frosting and the cake actually tasted fabulous, especially the next day straight from the fridge, Delicious. I love cold cake!

This random picture is Teag "helping" me with a wedding cake I did recently. He definetly made more of a mess than I did and that is saying a lot when I 'm doing a big cake.

This is Teag checking out his present. We actually got him a Thomas the Train track set. It is huge and very cool but I'm sure what I was thinking getting it for a 2 year old. We set it all up for him and he was like Godzilla. He would just walk through the roads and tracks and ruin everything. He mostly just plays with the train seperately. So I got him this cheap truck to open for his birthday party.

Awesomely enough, this truck has noisy buttons, and it dances to "Life is a Highway." Literally the truck dances, it moves forward and backward to the beat. So we got to hear that for at least the next week straight.

This is a bonus picture of the kids in our tub. Teag "accidently" dumped half the bottle of his shampoo in my tub, so I turned on the jets just to see what would happen, and wa-laa! Bubble mania.

The kids had a blast for the better part of an hour. There was actually only about 5 inches of water in the tub and the rest was completely filled with bubbles.

Hope your holidays are going great!
3 comments:
Go Teag, you crazy two year old!
Fun times at the Nacey house! That was one awesome cake!
Well Hello little Lady, Just came across your blog and enjoyed reading up on your life for a bit. I am going to go ahead and add you to my blog list if thats alright.
Post a Comment