Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family Picture Time.....Finally

I finally scheduled some family pictures and these are the results:








These pictures were all taken by Breanne Aullman with BTA Designs. She did a great job and I'm so happy that she was willing to drive to Rock Springs to do them.

12 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Those are great pics. Your family is adorable!

The Nye's said...

Your pictures are awesome!!! You almost even got a smile out of Josh. How did you manage that? I also love that sweet little story of the doomed mice that you rescued! Those girls are just the cutest! I love looking at your blog!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I love the pics she did a really good job! Very cute.

Taffy and Tony said...

Great pictures! Bre did a great job! Can't go too far wrong, though, with such cute kids--and parents!

Ashlie said...

Cute family! My favorite is the third one. ;) Cute hair too.

NatBug said...

Your pics turned out great! Such a good looking family! I think that Josh is looking like his dad the older he gets...tell him that is not a bad thing!

Unknown said...

You have the best looking family ever! Those pictures are SO great, and you look as glamorous and gorgeous as ever in each one! But I can't help but laugh at Josh in the family one's...I think he could use a lesson from your little girl's on how to pose and smile for the camera!? Lol! But in his defense, the one of him and Teag is awesome! Loved them all!

Cammie said...

They turned out beautifully!!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Very nice. Such a beautiful little family.

Bobbidee said...

Those are so cute! What a beautiful family!

Aspen said...

Cute pictures!

The Christman's said...

Beautiful pics! They turned out great.