So we've been busy jetting around the region. We spent some time in Bear Lake on Friday for the Mackey Family Reunion. I got to see some of my cousins and Aunts and Uncles that I haven't seen in a few years so it was really nice. We had a good time there and then headed down to SLC. On the way we stopped in Randolph to see my neices Bailee and Falynn reign as jr. Rodeo Princesses. We got to see them ride their circle at the beginning of the rodeo. They did such a good job. I didn't take my camera with me....
Then on to SLC to hang out for the weekend. We celebrated Josh's grandma's 85th birthday on Sunday where we got to see all his cousins and a few of his aunts and uncles.
Now today I'm heading up to Star Valley to pick some raspberries at my Grandma's house, yummy, and then we are packing up for another family reunion is Bear Lake for the weekend. It sounds and feels like a lot of running around, but I figure we might as well get real good and tired before summer ends and it gets really horrible and cold. I love summer!
I've also temporarily misplaced my camera so I don't have any pictures of our latest adventures so these are some old ones. I just have to put pictures with each post, right? :)
Happy Summering!
3 comments:
How fun! Your kids are so cute! I love the new header pictures.
I love your knew photo at the top. Very cute. Have a great rest of the summer.
It is a busy time. And I am feeling the same with pictures right now. :) Hope the rest of your travels and adventures are fun and memorable to last the Wyoming winter. :)
Post a Comment