Everyone has a favorite item of clothing. Usually it will only last a season or perhaps a couple of years until it gets slightly worn out and then replaced with a new favorite. My dear sweet husband is very loyal to his clothing and will continue to wear them, ( it, in this case) FOREVER. Here is a picture of Josh when we were dating. He is wearing his absolute favorite shirt. Someone from his mission gave it to him and oh how he has cherished it. When this picture was taken, it was probably only one year old. Still looks fresh and new. Both Josh and the shirt fit into this category. Josh probably weighs about 50 lbs. lighter in this picture than he does now and that is a good thing. He was a bit skinny back then.
Trunk or Treat
1 day ago
9 comments:
Lol...half of Eric's clothes are from high school...he, like Josh, just can't bear to part with them, even though they're old and faded and I hate them! I'm glad he's not the only one!?
We have a few like that here, too. Shirts, pants, you name it, but I think shoes are the winner for Tom. Next time we find a pair of shoes that he absolutely loves, I'm going to buy a second pair before it is too late so at the least the wear will be half as bad. :)
Guys are so funny. I just went through Mike's clothes and got rid of a bunch of clothes from high school. (11 years ago) Yikes. I am so happy to know I am not the only wife dealing with old clothes.
lol. Boys and their cloths. It's a funny relationship. And Josh looks like a baby in that pic! It's funny what time does!!
How funny is that....I can't believe how good of a wife you have been by not throwing it out! John has a Tommy Hilfigger (yes that's right, is that brand even around anymore?) shirt that he has had since his sophomore year of high school, more than 11 years. I swear the shirt holds magical powers, it doesn't fade, never rips and still looks like new. He wears it practically every week! When we move, hopefully it will disappear along with few other choice shirts, pants, and corduroy overalls!!!
what a crack up... Man Kurt sure does look like his older brother in this pic..
That is an awesome pic of Josh, he looks so young. How funny I think it is a guy thing. If I didn't buy or throw away Reed would be doing that too!
This makes me think of those pants of his that had huge holes and rips and he wouldn't throw them away cause they were "too comfortable"! so funny! Love it!
It looks like that shirt has seen some good days! I love that you still hang it up, what a good wife you are!!
Post a Comment