Thursday, June 25, 2009

8 Years of Awesomeness

Today is Josh and my 8 year anniversary.  Yeah for us!  Even better, we still love each other.  Its been an awesome 8 years and I can't wait for more.   Here's some pictures of this day in time 8 years ago.  


I don't think he reads this blog to often, but  To Josh:    You are the best husband ever.  All the wonderful qualities that I married you for have just magnified over the years.  I feel pretty lucky.  I love you!

9 comments:

NatBug said...

Congratulations on 8 years, in August we will be at 8 years too! I can't believe how young you both look, Josh especially.

Amy said...

I cannot believe that was 8 years ago! Happy Anniversery you two!! You were fabulous together then and I am certain you are still 100% fabulous together now :)

Cammie said...

Congratulations! I hope you plan on doing something fun tonight or this weekend, since you spent your anniversary day letting my daughter play at your house!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Yeah for you guys. Congrats! Time flies. Glad you still love each other.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You two are the best couple and it's so good to see two people still madly in love after all those years! I love it!

Aspen said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are still as cute as ever!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Congrats! You guys look so young and very cute together still.

Bobbidee said...

Congrats! You guys are so Cute!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Congratulations. :) I love such happy blog posts.