Friday, April 3, 2009

Cage Fight Update

So, after all the anticipation and training (that would be Josh) and worrying (that would be me), the fight is over. Its super over for the guy he fought because it only last about 2 minutes and the guy tapped out. For those of you who don't watch cage fights on a regular basis, that means, in this instance, that Josh got him in a choke hold of some sort and the either A: the guy couldn't breathe, or B: thought Josh was going to break one of his bones and so he wanted the fight to be stopped. Graphic, I know. Either way, he tapped out and the Josh came out with a victory in under 2 minutes. Definetely my kind of fight, it didn't drag on and Josh didn't get punched. Yeah!

Now I'm thinking the madness can stop. No more cage fights. End with a win, right? Oh and again, Yeah for not getting punched!

Good Job Josh, I love you!

5 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

This is good to hear. I was really hoping I wasn't going to see a page of Josh's unrecognizable, swollen, black-and-blue face when I read this post. Hey, I'm coming to RS sometime in the next month, so I'll give you a call!

Ellis family said...

I'm gald he didn't get punched either! My Husband loves the UFC,
( I don't think we miss a fight night) and would like to do it himself... since he han't wrestled since his freshmen year of college it's still just an idea and I hope it stays that way!:)

NatBug said...

Good for Josh! But now that he has won, he probably won't stop until he loses! I watch those matches on TV with John sometimes, man they sure can get brutal. I hope that he has got it out of his system, but I have a feeling that more worrying on your part is yet to come....

Tiffy!! said...

I want to come to a fight. I think they are fun to watch. Glad it's not my husband in the cage, but not sure I like that it's my cousin either.

The Amundsen's said...

I personally saw the fight & I must say- NOBODY should mess with josh. He is scary!!!!