Teag Robert Nacey joined our family on October 29th. And of course, we think he is the most handsome baby boy ever! He was 6lbs 2oz and 19 inches long.

While in SLC the girls got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Nacey and with Aunt Julie and Aunt Rachel. This was them on Halloween. They got to do a lot of fun stuff, but I think they would have preferred to stay in the hospital and hang out with the "baby brother."

This was our life for three days while in the hospital. Josh slept there every night with me, as uncomfortable as it was for him. He is such a sweetheart!

This was me in recovery after the C-section. I really enjoyed this hospital because they put a mirror up for me so that I could see everything. After having 2 previous C-sections I decided I wanted to see it. It was awesome! I wish I could have seen the other two.


Our poor little guy didn't have a name until the day we left the hospital. We couldn't decide. Finally after 3 days of suggestions we decided on Teag. So far he's been a real mellow baby. No crazy nights yet, but I'm sure they are coming!
15 comments:
Congratulations Jes! He's adorable. Our best friends down here's have a little boy Teagan and they call him Teag. It's cute. Did you cut your hair or are you laying on it in that picture? Hope your brain manages to stay intact with three. Mine got lost somewhere between the hospital and home. ;) Enjoy him while he holds still!
What a handsom boy!! Conratulations!
He is sooo cute congrats
--jordyn
Congratulations!!! I love the name Teagan (a name I want to name one of our boys, but Ben doesn't want to) so I think Teag is an adorable name! Anyway, he's a cute one!!! Congrats again!
Congrats!! He is adorable!
Congrats on the new addition he is adorable! Your girls look so cute in all there Halloween gear. Congrats again.
Congrats on the new addition. He's a cutie!! I'm with Ashlie--I used to think I had all my ducks in a row, but with three...:) Oh, I love the name Teag. I think it's adorable!!
He is so cute, and so little! It's amazing how you forget how littel they are! You look great! We'll see if I post any pics of my right after my c-section, I swell up so bad! It really was that cool to see it? I might have to ask my doctor about it with this one...
Congratulations! He's so cute and little! I'm pretty sure mine is going to be much larger. If not, it's small but STRONG.
Congratulations! He is so adorable and little. Probably won't stay that way for long, as I'm sure you know. They grow so quickly. I hope he is a good sleeper and that your recovery is speedy. You look great so far.
Jes-CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable! I am so excited for you, Josh and the girls. They look like they will be great big sisters. I can't believe how little he is! I still can't decide who he looks like, maybe a mixture of both? Hopefully I will be able to see him at Rachael's shower. You look great!
My nephew is so ADORABLE!!!!! Teag is so cute and tiny. Now just three more months and I'll have my tiny little girl!
teag is so handsome!
What a sweet baby boy. Maybe....No I'm good with 5 girls...I'll come and hold him instead. Let me take Presley next week for a while for you. She was so sweet today. Hope Teag keeps being a good boy!!!
I LOVE little Teag! I want to just eat him up! We were so happy to have Presely stay with us! She is such a sweetheart...and such a good girl! Can I keep her for a week or so, maybe she'll rub off on Kyle! And Josh, thanks again for the camo shirt. Kyle ALWAYS wants to wear it (especially with his cowboy boots).
Post a Comment