So our friends held their annual Halloween party last night. Let me just say that I almost went into labor because I was laughing so hard. There were about 30 couples there and everyone was decked out in the most creative costumes. This is Josh and I being Juno and Bleeker (from the movie Juno). With me being 9 months pregnant, we didn't have a whole lot of options on costumes. Clearly my costume was boring but Josh really got into his character, especially during the dance contest portion of the evening. We had an awesome time, as always, and can't wait for next year's party.
Basketball
19 hours ago
7 comments:
ha ha ha!! I love Juno. I knew who your costumes were imediately! So funny! Very cute and creative!
You guys looked great. It was a fun time for all...We loved the pumpkins Josh. Glad you could fit the carving into your very busy schedule...Good luck on Tuesday. Let us know how everything goes. Can't wait to kiss that sweet baby boy________!!!
Jes, you look way smaller than I do, and I still have three and a half months of growing! YIKES!!!! I love the costumes and the pumpkins. I can never think of anything cool to carve.
wasn't that party fun!! i was so bummed out when we had to leave to finally get bailey!
That is so funny! What a great idea! You barely look pregnant too! Maybe it is the clothes hiding the belly....
I'm sure Josh did a fantastic job of playing Bleaker! That's right up his alley! You guys are so creative! Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!!!!!
Hey Jes, found your blog round about way. Added you to my blog, you don't look like you are having your baby, good luck, heard it was a boy, that is exciting, poor kid will be run over by his sisters. When you get up and around I will add you to our blog, we miss you all.
Post a Comment