Sunday, November 30, 2008

Special Anniversary!

My brother Payton and his wife Marlene celebrated their 10th anniversary on November 28th.  They did it in a very special way by being sealed to each other and their children, Bailee, Falynn and Cheznee in the Bountiful Temple.  We are so happy for them.  Congratulations!

5 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

That is so exciting! Way to go, Payton and Marlene! What a blessing for them and their children. I can't think of anything better to do on an anniversary.

The Amundsen's said...

i love your new template, it's so festive!! i miss you guys, but bailey has been feeling a lot better so hopefully we will see you soon!

NatBug said...

That is so great, good for them! What a special day to remember!

Unknown said...

Jes...I think Heather needs your number! Give her a call-208-473-0220. She seems to lose her phone every 6 months or so...so, that's why she doesn't have it! :) But she'll be back in the area over Christmas, so I'm sure she'll want to meet up with you!

Tiffy!! said...

That is so awesome... How is your life with three kids??