Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Pictures!

Its been a while since I posted any pictures so I thought I would share.  Things are busy as ever here at the Nacey residence.  With Christmas stuff and office stuff and kids stuff we've been keeping it hopping.  But I've decided that I would almost rather have it like this than have time on my hands to watch the latest soap opera or whatever it is that is on TV.  Josh and I strive to watch one show on Thursday nights at 8:00pm.  "The Office."  That show is so funny.  Sometimes its difficult to get that in, but its all good!  Here are some pictures of us lately.

Jenna came to visit us this weekend.  She is home from college in Oklahoma.  Its been nice having her here.  My girls absolutely love her.  Kenady always wants her to have a sleepover in her room.  

Kenady and Presley cheesing out.  I have a hard time getting a picture of them where they are both looking at the camera.  Plus I'm very bad at taking pictures so they never turn out very good.  But I think they look so cute in this one.  I am a little biased though:)
Here is our little man Teag.  He is such a good baby.  We love every little thing he does and every little noise he makes.  Josh and I get a good laugh when he tries to focus he eyes so much that he goes cross-eyed.  He is sooo cute.
Go Gators!!! Josh is a major fan of the Florida Gators.  Teag wore this outfit last weekend for the SEC Championship and will wear it again for the BCS Championship game. ( I hope it still fits him in a few weeks. He's growing so fast.)
Just waking up from a long winter's nap.


7 comments:

Necha said...

You have BEAUTIFUL children!

Rachael and Justin said...

I don't think you're bias at all...my nieces and nephew are the cuttest ever! I'm glad I finally got to see a few more pictures of Teag. He is SO CUTE! You look great too Jes!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Your kids are adorable and you and Jenna aren't so bad yourselves! Just Kidding. Merry Christmas.
P.S. FACT: I love the Office.
I don't know if you saw that episode where Dwight kept saying "Fact" to Jim about the bears. I think it was the episode where Jim dressed up as Dwight. Too dang funny!

Tiffy!! said...

Will you email me your new address.. please? I put my email on my blog... thank you..

Love the pics

Bobbidee said...

I am so glad you have a blog AND that you told me about it. Cute addition, they are all cute. Thanks for the Christmas letter! You and Josh look great too by the way.

Aspen said...

Hey Lady, I got your blog off of your Christmas letter! It's so cute!
We have one too!
3littlelarsens.blogspot.com
..then we can keep tabs on each other!

p.s. the pictures of your kids are so cute!
p.p.s. I almost peed my pants when I saw the Juno picture! So Funny!

The Amundsen's said...

cute pictures!!