This is the actual picture, Josh did the second one as a joke, when he was messing around in photo shop. We are VERY excited about this little guy coming to our family. Its strange to think about boys. We are so engrained with girl DNA at our house I'm not quite sure how to transition from princesses to trucks. But I can't wait.
Trunk or Treat
1 day ago

10 comments:
It sure is. Congratulations!
Oh ya, you guys are totally having a boy!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Congrats!! I'll bet you guys are so excited!!
Well, it's about time one of you pregnant ladies put up some directions of what we're suppose to be seeing on those pictures!? :) I can never figure out what anything is on those things...but you made it perfectly clear. :) Yeah for a little boy! I'm so excited for you!!
congrats!! looks like he is going to be the "man of the house" now huh! ha ha
No questions there about it being a boy. I hope the Dr. said he was 100% sure is was a boy. Anyway congrats that is awesome.
Yeah for you guys, finally a boy! There is definently no doubt this time....it's a boy! CONGRATS!
You weren't kidding Josh, the original picture is pretty freakin' large too!
I'm so excited for you to have a boy! It's fun to have both. There's so much fun with each gender. And yes, I am starting to look pregnant. I just cropped my belly out of the track meet pic, and Mylie is covering my belly in the other.
Thank Heaven for little Boys!! We sure like them around here! I felt the same way when we found out we were having Brooklyn. I was totally into the trucks and balls and dirt and thought little girl stuff was going to be boring...but I was wrong. I LOVE the little girls stuff, too. You adapt to it very quickly! Kyle is excited to have another boy around to play ball with!!
Post a Comment