Saturday, April 30, 2011

New family pics

My sweet friend Rachel took these pictures for us. Its been a long time coming to get new pics since Teag was 8 months old when we took our last ones. As usual it was cold and windy on the day we were taking them so we improvised at the Rock Springs Historical museum. She did a great job taking them. Now to decide which one to enlarge to put above my fireplace.....




This one is actually inside the old jail in the museum. One of my favorites.


6 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

they are all really cute!

Cammie said...

I like the jail one too! Great colors!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Very cute family! I like them all.

The Martinez Fam said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how big Teag looks in these! Holy smokes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one with the blue background...it looks so good with the coral and you look like a model!