Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In-laws

I have to say, I have the best in-laws. I hear lots of complaints from friends about their in-laws and I feel so lucky because I really have the greatest in-laws. This is the most recent picture of everyone is Josh's family, minus the two babies that will be born this year, (none coming from me).

We always have a good time when we get together which seems to be quite often. There is always much laughter and good memories made. Whether its playing cards or making up our own games with a scattergories dice it is always a blast. I am very thankful for a great mother and father in-law that have always treated me just like one of their own. And his siblings for being some of my best friends.

I don't know how many of them read this blog, but this is me, telling them how much I love them and appreciate them. Here's to at least 100 more years of good times.

2 comments:

The Nye's said...

You are sooo sweet! You make it very easy to like you!! We always say that if Josh messed things up with you we would keep you and give him the boot! :) And thanks for a super fun day today!!!

Bobbidee said...

Wow--that family has changed a lot in the last ten years! Fun to see!