Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of School 2010

First day of school pictures. My girls were both so excited. This is sweet Kenady. I can't believe I have a second grader.


And cutie Presley, she has one more year of preschool.
She got tired of pictures I guess.
Teag trying to pose like the girls.
What a little cutie!
And last of all, a sign of a well spent summer. His tan line proves what a great summer we had. I still have some pictures to post of summer and other odds and ends. I might get to that, but i wouldn't want to break my streak of one blogpost a month. I just couldn't be that on top of it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your girls look so pretty! Teag's posing is pretty dang cute too. I bet your enjoying your free time with the girls at school :)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Nice lines and beautiful girls!

Lizzy said...

Your kids look darling. We are living the crazy life. How is the house selling going???We would love to see you and catch up. Maybe sometime...Miss you