Here are the pictures of the camper. I think its about 25ft. And the great thing about it that it is a toy hauler which means we can take our side-by-side with us whenever we go camping. LOVE THAT!

This is the inside. The two sides turn into couches or beds and then the queen bed is up high during transport and you bring it halfway down when you sleep on it. Under that is where we make Teag's cave. Its perfect for us.

This is the kitchen and bathroom area. We're pretty excited about it.

This is Teag getting his first haircut. Josh just shaved the back "feathers" is what I would call them. He looks so old. How did I get to this point where my baby is kinda not a baby any more? What the heck? And I still don't think we need another one, so I guess we'll see!

Little cutie!

3 comments:
Your camper looks great....we're totally jealous of your deal!
That is awesome! Makes camping so much more doable with kids!!! Or without!
Love the camper Jessica! Your family is going to have so many great adventures in it!
So this is my new blog address. I did a great thing & changed it so no one could find us. :) Oh so smart of me!
Post a Comment