Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jenna's Wedding

This is our latest family picture taken at Jenna's wedding.


So Christmas came and went. It was great, we had all the good food and all the "Littlest Pet Shops" that our hearts could desire and we were completely happy. We saw lots of family and had a great time. My sister Jenna got married on the 23rd and had her reception on New Years Day. It was busy but it was fun. These are just some pictures of the reception.

This was my first wedding cake. I just wanted to toot my own horn a little bit cause I thought it turned out pretty well.

The whole wedding party. Evans and Mackeys
The whole Mackey family. We just keep getting bigger and bigger every year.
Mackey grandkids.
We had a great time at the wedding. Congrats to the happy couple!

6 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Wow! The cake looks amazing! If I was going to get married anytime soon, I'd hire you! Cute pics, too.

Cammie said...

Well done! It looks like your cake-trastofy turned into a masterpiece! It's beautiful, and so is your sister.

Ruth said...

Hey, I ran across your blog...WOW! CUTE Family pic! The cake was seriously amazing! Very impressive for sure!!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Your cake is amazing! I can't believe how big your family is! Crazy! Jenna looks beautiful!

The Birch Family said...

Great job on the cake, it is amazing. I tried to make a cake for Brynlee's 3rd birthday and was stressed so I can't even imagine a wedding cake.

Heather Hammond said...

Well I might get married soon and you need to do my cake!! That cake looks amazing!! I love it