Saturday, December 12, 2009

words of Presley...

Still no camera, but I did want to document some funny stuff that Presley said the other day.
Our conversation went like this:

Me: We are going to have a bridal shower for Jenna this week
Presley: Hey Kenady we are going to watch Jenna take a bridal shower

Next day

Presley: Mom, Jenna is going to chew that gum while she's taking her bridal shower huh? We are going to watch her.

I still don't think she understands.

On a different day, it was really windy, imagine that in Rock Springs. She could her the wind whistling and howling and she says, "Mom, there is really a tomato coming!"

I said, "Yep"

She's a cutie.




4 comments:

Randi said...

too funny!

Taffy and Tony said...

How cute! I love the things kids come up with. It's definitely one of the best perks of motherhood.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Soo cute! It scares me at times to think of what kids might say next but hey we can all get a good laugh right?!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Love how their little minds work. :) So cute.