Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Down We Go

Teag learned to go down the stairs the way that does not involve big lumps on noggins and loud cries. FYI- he has not fallen down the stairs, I just wanted to teach him how to go down as soon as possible to avoid such things.

As you can see he is still struggling with the initial take off but does just fine once he finds the stairs. He is my absolute favorite almost 1 year old in the world. What a cutie!

8 comments:

Necha said...

That is so cute! I just had to giggle at his "take off." So cute!

Tippetts Family said...

He is like a toy that you have to wind up to get moving. What a stinkin cutie!

Randi said...

that video cracked me up! It was so cute that he just kept trying to find the stairs!

Cammie said...

The take off was the best part! He is persistant, that's for sure!!

p.s. you need to post those pix of the screaming girls!

Unknown said...

Lol...his take off is definitely the best part...so funny!! He is pretty much the cutest little guy ever! :)

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Love it! And I love this age so much! They learn things so fast and are learning how to socialize. So cute how he keeps wiggling around trying to get positioned for take-off. :)

Aspen said...

Cute!! He has such a bright smile! Vance wanted to watch this video about 5 times. Maybe they will be buds someday!!

The Nye's said...

That is TOO cute!! He is doing amazing! Can't believe he is almost 1! Hey, I finally posted pictures of Pres and Brookies b-day. I am the worst blogger ever!!