Teag was blessed on January 4th in Rock Springs WY. We were lucky enough to have almost both of our entire families come to support us. It was a lot of fun to have everyone come to the blessing and then to dinner afterward. It was so nice to actually have room for everyone as well.
Grandma Stella brought over his blessing outfit only to find out that we couldn't fit him in it. I told her that it was fine and we would somehow get him in it in the morning. She was not satisfied and went off to the mall (By the way, for those of you who don't know, the mall in Rock Springs hardly deserves to be classified as a mall.) I told her that I was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to find anything at the "mall." But lo and behold she found a different outfit at Herbergers ( basically the only store in the mall) that was 3-6 months size instead of 0-3 months. So long story short, we got an outfit that he could fit into. This one was even a little short. I guess I have really long and tall children. I'm OK with that though.
Thanks to everyone that make the trip and all the support. We love you!
7 comments:
What a handsome little man!!
Cute little guy! I'm surprised that they had something like that at Herberger's. Good to know, however.
That is hilarious, Josh used to make fun of his own ear all the time and of coarse had us rolling, in fact I am pretty sure some of it is on some tape somewhere! Teag is handsome and looks like both of you but I think a little more like Josh. Congrats!
Congrats! He sure is a handsome little one!
That is so fun for you guys, CONGRATS on the blessing! He looks adorable!
Teag looks so darling. Glad you were able to have so many family members make it. What a special day...
Teag looks really cute in his blessing outfit. It would be fun to have Josh come out here to help, but if you came I would probably have much better meals!!! I got the package you sent us. I LOVE everything! I bet that fleece blanket will be the one she carries around with her. It's a nice size and it's so soft!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment