Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dressing up!

My kids love to dress up ( if you didn't know that already).  They are always wearing some sort of princess dress or dance outfit.  This is just another episode.  Usually Kenady will say, "Mom, and then you see a beautiful girl, (herself, of course) walking, and you say, 'Oh my goodness, who is that beautiful girl?'"  So Presley will then say, "Mom, you be the prince." Then she'll take my hand to dance with her.  Its very entertaining.

This is Presley dancing "like a princess," as she puts it.


This is Kenady's version.  Very lovely.
Kids these days are so lucky.  If had even one princess dress at their age I would have been in heaven.  My kids have a whole box full and usually get another one for every special occasion, (Thanks to grandmas and grandpas).

8 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

So cute! Dress up seems so fun. I agree with you that I know if I had any dress up clothes that is all I would have done so I guess my daughter will have to make up for my lost time. Anyway the girls are so cute.

Rachael and Justin said...

Presley looks like she's ready to go on a date in that cute little black dress. Jes, you should post a picture of you once in a while!!

Heather Hammond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nye's said...

I LOVE your little girls! I'm excited for Brookie to get to that stage! Thanks for the birthday wish...and don't worry about the clothes. My heavens, it's just nice of you to do that for us!

NatBug said...

Jessica, they must entertain the heck out of you! They are so cute! Tristan and Jacob dress up too, but in cowboy outfits, super hero outfits and such. They are so funny! How are you doing though? When is that baby coming? You should post some prego pics...

NatBug said...

Jessica, they must entertain the heck out of you! They are so cute! Tristan and Jacob dress up too, but in cowboy outfits, super hero outfits and such. They are so funny! How are you doing though? When is that baby coming? You should post some prego pics...

The Amundsen's said...

the girls are soooo cute! pretty soon bailey will be right there dancing with them i'm sure- princess dress & all!!

Amy said...

Jesika! I found your blog through my friend Katie Ellis (small world). Your girls are so cute! Congrats on #3. Your house looks amazing!!