Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Is that really a fish tank? It is enormous!!!! Love the house! It is beautiful. For me I am just looking forward to being able to have a washer and dryer hook-up even if I still have to live in an apartment. Anyway the house is great. Maybe when we move back to Wyoming on our way to C-ville we will have to stop and say hi. Love it.

Jared said...

The house looks so nice, can I move into the basement? It was so great to see you the other week, I want to thank you for making the trip to Tremonton, it meant a lot to me and my family and it was nice to see and visit with you. Anyway, again nice work on the house.
Jared B.

Ellis family said...

That's huge! Brings back memories of the perana feedings set to gladiator music!

The Nye's said...

That's a nasty looking fish. I hope you can get some other better looking ones in there. Good luck!

The Amundsen's said...

you didn't have to pay for that smelly fish, did you??