Saturday, July 12, 2008

South Dakota



We just got back from an awesome trip to the Black Hills.  We had a Himmerich Family reunion in Deadwood SD so we got to spent several days up there visiting family and seeing the sights.  Josh and I hadn't been there for 7 years so it was fun to make the trip back up there.

While we were there we took the kids to Story Book Island in Rapid City.  

These are all the kids that we had with us that day.  Mya, Canaan, Kaylee, Presley, Kenady, Kyle and Dax.  
Kenady on Noah's Ark.
Josh and Presley learning how to dig.
Kenady and Kaylee.  Kenady had a new pose for every picture and always a million dollar smile to go with it.
Presley on the other hand, continually heard throughout the day, "Presley look at the camera, Presley smile," over and over.  She finally had her breakdown in Yogi the Bear's picnic basket.


6 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

I still need to post pictures from SD. The last two days I pretty much fell asleep right when I got home from work. That red eye flight killed me. I had so much fun with you guys in South Dakota! I miss you guys!!!! It was fun seeing your house. It looks so BEAUTIFUL!

Taffy and Tony said...

Fun trip! Do you have any house pictures coming? I'd love to see!

Unknown said...

Your girls are just adorable!!! Loved all the pics!

Lindsay said...

Hi Jesika! I just wanted to tell you that you have such a cute blog! And such a cute little family! How is Jenna these days?

Ellis family said...

Jessica! It's Katie Heathers cousin! I just love your blog, I caught it through Taffy's. You guys look great! Email me and I"ll send you an invite to my blog! elliskatie3@gmail.com Such a cute family!

The Amundsen's said...

i love your vacation pics, pres is so funny! she finally had enough, huh!