Those pictures aren't of our house. Wish they were, but Josh was just showing how good the paint and stain looked on a job they did. My house hasn't been painted yet but we're getting close. I didn't know you were expecting either although I figured it was about time because you told me your time frame. I am due Nov. 7. Not very much farther than you. We'll have more kids the same age.
I had no idea where you were or what you were up to. Isn't blogging great! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm excited to get to see what you're up to now.
Jesika! Good to here from you. I love your little girls...they are too cute! And Heather has had her phone number changed about a gazillion times in the last few months...even I find it hard to keep up with! But her current number is 208-577-7975,which is her work phone/only phone so give her a call! :)
7 comments:
My neices are ssssoooooo CUTE!
Hey guys. Fun pictures! Your house looks like it's going to be amAAAAzing! Didn't know you were expecting another baby! When's the due date?
Taffy
I miss our little princesses!! Post some pictures of your house, for crying out loud!
taffy,
Those pictures aren't of our house. Wish they were, but Josh was just showing how good the paint and stain looked on a job they did. My house hasn't been painted yet but we're getting close. I didn't know you were expecting either although I figured it was about time because you told me your time frame. I am due Nov. 7. Not very much farther than you. We'll have more kids the same age.
Jesika
I had no idea where you were or what you were up to. Isn't blogging great! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm excited to get to see what you're up to now.
Jesika! Good to here from you. I love your little girls...they are too cute! And Heather has had her phone number changed about a gazillion times in the last few months...even I find it hard to keep up with! But her current number is 208-577-7975,which is her work phone/only phone so give her a call! :)
the girls are sooo cute! bailey is lucky to have them for cousins & i can't wait until we live across the street from eachother!
Post a Comment